1. The Organiser of the British Coach Tourism Awards (BCTA) is Diversified Communications, First Floor Nile House, Nile Street, Brighton BN1 1HW.
2. By entering the British Coach Tourism Awards, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the Entry Form.
3. There is no restriction on the number of entries or on the number of categories for which a product may be submitted.
4. Entries must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 21 December 2018.
5. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the Entry Form and completed in full.
6. The person responsible for submitting the entry must sign entries and specify to whom all correspondence concerning the British Coach Tourism Awards addressed.
7. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the
8. The judges may decline to make some or all of the awards in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
9. The prize for each winner will be a trophy. There is no cash alternative.
10. The winners will be announced on Wednesday 20 March 2019 at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham.
11. The Organisers reserve the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to the entrants.
12. The decision of the Chairman of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners and finalists may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and images being used for such purposes.
14. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with BCTA of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
15. The Organiser licences any winner to use the BCTA logo in connection with its award providing the year won is stated